Living On Singapore Time...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"We Ain't In Bixby Anymore"

As the title of Carie Underwood's song," We Ain't in Checotah Anymore", goes..."WE Ain't IN BIXBY ANYMORE"... I was reminded of that at dinner tonight! We were eating stir-fried beef with noodles and we were ALL using CHOPSTICKS!! Carington has been asking me to put the song on her ipod so it's been on the forefront of my mind and that thought occurred to me as we were eating dinner. We all got a good laugh out of that one!! I didn't even know how to use chopsticks one year ago!!

2 comments:

@nnie said...

Too funny! Are you all using those chopsticks successfully? I mean is it like using a fork now? We know you aren't in Bixby anymore because we miss you!!!

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

I still don't know how to use chopsticks...