Living On Singapore Time...

Friday, December 11, 2009

Knee Deep in Boxes!!!!

We are in our new condo and knee deep in boxes. Spent our first night Friday night. I think everyone but me slept well...just getting used to new sounds and up a million times to check on the kiddos in new rooms. Hopefully tonight we'll be more restful. I found my razors hadn't shaved my legs in a few days because they were packed away and I just found them in a box ( tmi) !!!!! Carington and Robert took a spin around the new place on Carington's scooter this morning to check the new facilities out. Had our first lunch of fried rice today and it was yummy. Hard to believe one week from today we'll be getting ready to come home for Christmas!!! Can't wait!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Glad you all got moved in! You'll have to post pictures when you have all those boxes unpacked.