We're back....... its been a long time since I have blogged so it might be a little different. (Carington will do the blogs post from now on so this is me typing) We have been doing a lot of things since the last time I have blogged so there is a lot of things to talk about. This last week we have had the dance recital but I could not do it because I sprained my ankle doing pointe and I was out of dance. We had a good bye party for the Mabes but still have not sayed good bye yet and they are moving to Boston. The Turmans are leaving and we had a good bye party for them also and just told them good bye today. I have had temple tours this week which are looking at the different temples in Singapore.
This week is the last two days of school but tuesday is a half day so really last one and 1/2 days. We are packing like crazy to get ready to go home and have suitcases out and everything. We leave on june 6th so we will get into Tulsa on june 6th at 8pm. We are extremely happy to come home and can't wait to see all of you guys. :)
1 comment:
I enjoy looking through an article that will make men and women think.
Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!
Also visit my website ... Singapore Tuition
Post a Comment