
The Singapore
Flyer is world's largest moving observation deck. It is 165m (154 feet) tall. Each capsule can hold 20 to 30 people. Fortunately for us it was not crowded the day we rode and we had a capsule all to ourselves. The trip last
approx. 30 to 40 minutes to rotate around.

Daddy and son enjoying the ride!

We're At the Top! If you look to the left of the picture you can a major building project. Sometime in 2009 a huge casino/hotel/resort is set to open.

It was raining the day we rode...you can see raindrops on the window. The buildings below are part of the main financial district of Singapore.
Carington took this picture of Robert and I!! We've been married 14 years and what a WONDERFUL man he is!!!!
Carington Paige Morris enjoying the ride.

Brady James Burton Morris

Brady had fun on the ride. He kept saying "Whee-Whee" and kept calling it an "ah-ma" that's his word for airplane.


Looking down from the top!!!!
5 comments:
What an experience! You just don't find things like that in our city, do ya? I'm so proud of the way you have adjusted to your big adventure. Great pics!!!
Great pictures. I love the one of you and Robert. Carrington did a great job.
The kids are getting so big. It's hard to believe.
Ugh! You are definitely the braver of the two of us on that one! There's no way I would have gotten on that thing! Looks like you guys had a blast, though.
hey Traci... I tagged you! Check out my blog. If you aren't up to it let me know, but I'd love to hear what you have to say on the topic.
Are you crazy.....no way I'd go up in that thing. Love the pic of Rob & Brady!
Post a Comment