
Notice all of the beautiful flower arrangements...it is typical to see this at the grand opening of a restaurant. This place is called Jumbo Seafood...Asian style seafood...looked at the menu and it's a far cry from Red Lobster! According to my friend Ashley whose lived here for 8 years you can't find our
American style seafood here...oh, well...we'll add Red Lobster to our list of restaurants to eat at this summer!
1 comment:
Hey Guys, things are looking great! I knew Carrington would be the smartest little girl in Singapore! Great job girl! Robert looks like you have the driving thing down. Not sure I would be able to get the hang of it, my depth perception is off on that side, so I would probably side swipe too many people. Traci I am impressed with your adventures! I am really enjoying keeping up with you guys. Hugs to all!
Post a Comment