Living On Singapore Time...

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Provisioner

PROVISION ER...one of the best things since sliced bread!!!! A provisioner is someone who does your grocery shopping for you...yes, you read it right ladies...does your grocery shopping for you!!!! The one I use is called Kenny Grocery. A man calls me every morning to see what items I need and then someone delivers them to my door around 4pm. They will bring you ANYTHING you need. From lightbulbs to apples... The guy that delivers my groceries name is Ray and I have him "trained" to take the items to my kitchen and unpack them for me!!!! Using the provisioner has been a lifesaver here since making the daily trek to the store is not as convenient as back in the states. This expat life may not be so bad after all!!!

2 comments:

Nadra said...

Oh sign me up...I want one too!!! Sounds awesome.

Miss you!

@nnie said...

I have been wanting a provisioner lately. I am really in need of one! :) THanks for sharing... the different ways of life are so interesting.