Living On Singapore Time...
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Brady's little friends
My sweet baby boy has 3 little international friends he plays with...isn't that amazing! Marteese is from France but is half Indonesian/half French...Chang Huen is from Korea. Neither Brady or Chang Huen can understand each other...they just both "jabber" on in their own language and smile at each other. And he met a knew friend the other day named Ikey...he's from Japan. I'll have to remember and bring my camera and take pictures so you can see them. Growing up and living in Oklahoma my whole life I have not had hardly any interactions with people of other cultures so this is all new for me...and for my kids to get to experience it at their ages is so exciting for me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Traci! Yay! I found your blog on Annie's.
I think it is really awesome that you all are getting so much culture! =) You'll have to let me know what you're doing there.
Post a Comment