Living On Singapore Time...
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
" Yes, I LOVE technology"
...as the song from Napoleon Dynamite goes. Our computer has been on the blink (it's a dinosaur in today's world 2001 or 2003, I can't remember)...the Internet has been down. A computer geek said that a virus got it and it was going to cost a lot of money to repair. So we decided to take the plunge into the world of Mac's and have ordered a new IMac that comes on the market the 11th but is not set for delivery until 2 or 3 wks. I have felt so lOST and DISCONNECTED from the outside world!!!! How did we ever live before computers??? Robert's travel schedule has been horrendous so I haven't had access to his computer in the evenings. BUT lastnight I thought I'm going to try and connect to the Internet and see what happens...don't know HOW or WHY but It Worked!!!!!! I have so many posts and pictures to update you on...so get ready!!!! Still can't wait for that new Mac...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm glad you were able to reconnect!
I'm jealous! I want a Mac!!! =)
Post a Comment