Living On Singapore Time...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

CARS!!!!!




When I saw my little man sitting in the window playing with his cars so peacefully, so innocently I knew I had to capture the moment. I love it...this is what little boys do and I am soooo in LOVE with this little boy! At the moment "cars" are his FAVORITE thing. He wakes up saying "cars" and plays with them all day long. There are 2 in particular that are his favorites...an Elmo car and a Grover car and the 2 MUST go together. He can not have one without the other and if we happen to not be able to find one everything must stop until we find the other!!!!


1 comment:

@nnie said...

Traci,
That is one thing I LOVE about having a boy. I think to myself... we would never have been introduced into the wide world of hot wheels, racetracks and airplanes without him. He has opened our minds to new things! Now I see that Brady is doing the same thing to your family!!! And be ready for the legos. It wasn't until this past summer when Luke turned 5, but oh my goodness, the Legos are huge in our family now. It's rubbed off on Ellie too. They can both sit for hours and put together a large lego set. In fact, that was what Luke got to make him feel better yesterday when he got stung. http://werehavingaball.blogspot.com/2008/08/stung.html I asked him if he wanted ice cream, but he said what would really help him feel better is a lego set. Ha! These boys are too much fun.