Living On Singapore Time...

Monday, August 18, 2008

Night Safari






The Night Safari is one of the most popular attractions here in Singapore. We made our first visit on Friday night. Robert, Carington and I went. We left Brady at home with Diddledee since it started way past his bedtime. The animals can be viewed in their natural habitat and are not in cages they are behind natural barriers. Our first attraction was seeing the Creatures of the Night show. I have no pictures because you can't use your flash, as it will frighten the animals and I have no idea how to turn off my flash on the camera. (guess I need to read the directions) Then we took the 45 min tram ride. This is the best way to view the animals. We saw lions, hippos, rhinos, tigers, elephants, deer, wild pigs and on and on...it was amazing. And it was so cool to see them with the natural barriers and not in cages. We ended the evening with ice cream at Ben & Jerry's just before we left the park.

No comments: