Living On Singapore Time...

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fall Break Get-a-way




Our hotel the Rasa Sentosa


Fun at the pool!!!!
















My 2 boys...it was so cute...Robert said get our picture with the ships in the background!!!!






Love, Love this pic of my sweet baby girl...I am so sentimental about her growing up...I wish I could hold her again as a little baby...but how quickly those days go by!!


























This post is going to be absolutely crazy because I am experimenting with posting pictures in different ways. I managed to get so good pics of the kiddos before dinner one night. We had a lovely dinner at a restaurant located on the water's edge.



Is he not the cutest thing in the world...I could just eat him...my heart just fills with love everytime I see him or get near him...his skin will probably be gone from me kissing it so much by the time he's 5!!!!


































This week Carington has been on Fall Break. Robert wasn't able to take off the entire week because of a pipeline conference he had to attend in Australia, so we made a quick trip to the island of Sentosa. The irony of it all is that Singapore is an island and we went to an island off the island!!!! We joked all week about having our passports ready to go. The trip takes 20 minutes...you drive across a bridge and you are there. The picture of the kids above shows them standing on the southern most point of Southeast Asia which just happened to be at our hotel. Our stay was short a Saturday to Monday so most of our time was spent at the pool. We did manage to take in the Underwater World aquarium but I forgot my camera so I have no pictures.
Even though we didn't go very far from home we had a wonderful time together and being together is what it's all about. It was nice to have Robert uninterrupted for a few days. The expat life has a lot of perks but the guys work very hard...it sometimes seems as if it's a 24/7 job...and they travel quite a bit. So we treasure our time together and make the most of it!!!!

2 comments:

Marla said...

What a fun getaway! I know the feeling with Carrington, you will blink your eyes and she will be grown. Trust me they do grow up too fast, enjoy it. Trust me that skin on Brady is going to last, I am still kissing Evans sweet little skin. I don't always take time to respond to your posts, but know that I do truly enjoy them, it great to keep up with you guys! We are still missing having you guys around close. Take care and give the kiddos kisses and hugs from us.

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

the picture of Carrington from the side looks so much like you:)