Living On Singapore Time...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Getting the hang of chop stix...Carington and I have been on a quest to master eating with chop stix and I would say we've got or are pretty close!!! Robert is very good at it since he's spent so many years traveling in Asia. I jokingly say my little kids are turning into little asian's...they like to eat fried rice, plain rice...noodles...Brady likes a type of bread called Pandan bread...it's green and made from Pandan leaves. It's really pretty good. It has a sweet taste. Our helper eats it and he has taking a liking to it!!!

Eating an apple with "issy" (sissy) as he calls her. He was particularly fond of "issy" that day which she ate up (no pun intended). He usually doesn't want her in his business-ha!!


Brady fell asleep in his high chair at dinner. For some reason he didn't have a nap that day and he couldn't make it any longer.



3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey,its Mack. Do you remeber me? Ronnie and Carolyns granddaughter.anyways my grandma told me about this,its pretty cool Tracy.Tell Carington I said hi.

♥Mackynzie♥

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mack, Jake and I are at school tonight until 6:00 for parent teacher conference. We decided to bless you with our comments. I check your blog frequently and enjoy the kids pictures. They are indeed precious. All is well here. Talk to you later. Carolyn♥