Living On Singapore Time...

Monday, October 13, 2008

Wreck in a Taxi

Had a wreck in taxi a today...pretty scary...It made me stop and realize how things can change in an instant. Everyone's okay...thank you Lord...and I'm sooooo thankful my kids weren't with me!!!!!!!! I was going to a mall I'm not familiar with how to get to so I just called a taxi...we were cruising down the street right in front of our house and a lady turned in front of us and BAM. If you don't wear your seatbelt you should...I'd have been thrown all over that taxi if mine wasn't on...and ALWAYS put your kids in their carseats...this lady had a 13 month old and thankfully it was in a carseat!!

3 comments:

@nnie said...

goodness! I'm so thankful you are OK!

Stephanie said...

Oh my! Even the most minor of accidents can really leave you unsettled for a while. So glad you are okay! Loves you!

Ryan and Becky Weiss said...

That's my BIGGEST fear living here without a car!!!! I really have no way to put Ethan into a carseat so I have been buckling him up and praying for the best!