Living On Singapore Time...
Monday, January 19, 2009
Boys Will Be Boys!!!
My precious little two year old boy has recently taken to head-butting as a way to show affection!! This is the way he chose to show his sister that he loved her after school today. Carington asked for a kiss and got a head-but instead followed by a hearty laugh by a certain 2 year old boy. He then chose to chunk his "issy bus" at her and hit her in the cheek. I scooped him up and popped him on the bottom and took the "issy bus" away for the rest of the day. I felt bad for her, she really cried...the bus is metal and I know it hurt her cheek. I think we've only just begun....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You should talk to Carie about the pain Eden inflicts on Eli. No kidding.
Post a Comment