Living On Singapore Time...
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Weather in Singapore
The weather here in Singapore has been absolutely beautiful since we returned! And if I remember correctly it seems it was the same this time of year last year when we first moved here. You could best describe it as comfortable or bearable :)!!! The humidity seems to be down a bit...there's a wonderful tropical breeze blowing almost daily and it's just FUN to be outside! I won't "rub" it in too much since I saw on the Channel 6 website that there is an Arctic Cold front headed Oklahoma way!! If you are seriously considering visiting us while we are here in Singapore I'd suggest this time of year if it fits with your schedule. Just pack your flip-flops, swimsuit and sunscreen and know there's a bed waiting for you at the Morris house!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment