Living On Singapore Time...

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Carington and Brady


Carington getting ready for school in the morning! She was cold so I gave her my robe to wear! I can tell she's growing up as she becomes more and more aware of her appearance and taking care of herself.
"Read books-da-da"!! Brady will say...or "sit mommy, sit mommy" (or whoever he wants to read)...he'll then turn around backwards and back up into your lap (so cute)!! Being a former 1st grade teacher I am sooo thankful that he likes to read books...being a boy I wasn't too sure if he'd be that interested or not! Carington would sit for a looong time and let you read to her or look at books and she loves to read to this day! So I'm glad to see my little boy enjoy the same!!!






1 comment:

@nnie said...

Gotta love a boy who likes a good book. I have 2 of them myself! Your kiddos are so adorable and it was great to see you, if just for a little bit, when you were in town. Blog Blessings!