Bubba, Brother, Bubby, Bra-Bra ( the a's are the long a sound), Brady Brades... as he's affectionately known around our house has developed a few favorites in his almost 16 months on the earth. He'll be 16 months old on the 27th...where has it gone...but that is for another blog. I can be very sentimental!!
* BALLS- we have balls of all shapes and size around our house!!! If your not careful you'll trip over one.
* BALLOONS- they keep him busy at a restaurant and will stop him dead in his tracks if he sees one while we're out and about.
* BOOKS- he loves to look at books and set in your lap and listen to you read. The teacher in me loves this. I believe in starting them out young!
* DANCE- not very Baptist, I know-ha!! I wish you could see it - he bounces up and down at the knees!
* OREOS
*DORITOS
* watermelon
*strawberries
* green beans
Living On Singapore Time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment